Friday, July 26, 2013

Pals Paper Arts Challenge #165

I love sketch challenges and I found this week's Pals Paper Arts challenge while browsing on Mary Fish's website! She's always got some great cards on there! Anyways, I just put in my first order this week and my stuff arrived today- just in time for nap time! I love how that works out!
I pre-ordered from the new holiday catalogue and thought I'd play with the stamps and paper from there for this challenge!

Here's what I came up with. The stamp set is Festive Flurries and has matching framelit dies to go with it! How great is that! (Love them!) I cut out the 3rd Smallest label from the Labels Collection (#125598) and drew stitching lines around the outside using the Island Indigo marker. The little strip of DSP was put through the bottom of the scallop oval punch to give it a nice scalloped edge.

Stamps: Festive Flurries, Petite Pairs
Ink: Pool Party, Island Indigo
Paper: Winter Frost, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White
Other: Festive Flurry Framelits, Label Collection Framelits, Small Oval punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Paper Piercer, Island Indigo Marker, Silver Brads, Dimensionals.






Shop Now!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Fabulous card Sarah!! So elegant!!! Congrats on your first order!! Very pretty blog!! Thank you for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love faux the stitching on the label...very creative! Thanks for playing with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, love the faux stitching on the framelit! And such a pretty combination of the Festive Flurries and Winter Frost dap! So glad you joined us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I appreciate you stopping by!